Talking about the presentations of E3 2018 is what a normal gaming podcast would do, but the GameCola Podcast isn’t your normal gaming podcast. I mean, we did write articles about Microsoft, Sony, and Nintendo’s presentations, but today we’re talking about those poor games that didn’t get a showing during the biggest gaming news event of the year. Join Anna Bryniarski, James Pelster, and Joseph Martin as they discuss such topics as:
- A very brief but very accurate summary of E3 by Anna
- A short history of Animal Crossing and why people are bummed it didn’t show
- We try to predict details about the new main-series Pokémon games, specifically what their names will be
- How Anna spent all her money on videogames during the Steam Summer Sale
- James has a million visual novels now
- Recently, what videogames have been played by us?
[Podcast Intro/Outro “5 Is Average” by Meteo Xavier]