The Oxford English Dictionary defines the GameCola Podcast as a monthly videogame news and discussion podcast featuring such hilarious hosts as Joseph Martin, Diana Gray, and Anna Bryniarski, though it is known to introduce entirely new members to the cast such as Matt Breslau. Those who listen to the show may be interested in the quality of the new Mario Party game or getting Diana’s “expert” opinion on law in videogames. The show has also been rumored to answer fan questions from time to time. Whether you Love Nikki or hate together-cars, this podcast will meet all of your videogame topic needs, including such topics as…
- Is Super Mario Party finally a good entry in the series?
- Diana updates us on the legal cases of Quantic Dreams and Telltale Games
- A fan asks us what RPG archetypes we would be in the fictional fantasy: Alocema: G
- We speak to the dictionary for a bit
- Why does everyone Love Nikki so much?
- Matt is doing a ridiculous Pokémon completion quest
- How does the Oxford English Dictionary define the videogames we have been playing in recent times?
And if that’s not enough wordy exposition for you, allow me to define the other places you can consume GameCola content, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Discord, Twitch, and iTunes. I’m currently working on getting us an entry in an actual dictionary, but while you wait you can also email us questions at podcast[at]gamecola[dot]net!