Story Navigation: First Episode | Previous Episode (10) | Next Episode (12)
It’s a very special Christmas edition of The GameCola RPGCast! The party has arrived at the Ice Palace, and you know what that means—as part of the time-honored Christmas tradition, they’re about to fight Santa!
Alex Jedraszczak guides the GameCola crew on this D&D-style rendition of Secret of Mana, while James “Valor” Pelster, Anna “Harper” Bryniarski, and Joseph “Sprite” Martin play the parts of the characters as they:
- Make their way through all the
paddingplot-important, mentally-stimulating puzzles.
- Stumble across the library, where it’s time to hit the books!
- See one of the few instances of questionable content making it past the Nintendo of America censors.
- Gerald has returned! And now he’s triplets!
- Barold, Harold, and Larold need to be taught some manners.
- “I don’t wanna punch a baby!”—Joseph Martin, 2018
- The party defeats Santa to save Christmas, and they learn the true reason for the season.
- Sprite somehow fails to sit on a chair.
So sit down with some hot cocoa in front of the fire—just not in the library, please—and enjoy your favorite subset of the GameCola staff as they reenact your favorite scenes from your favorite SNES game. And if you like the podcast, be sure to share the #GCRPGCast with your friends on Twitter! Don’t have any friends? We have your covered there, too! Come join us on Discord and you can even chat with the stars of the show!
Thanks for saving Christmas everybody it wouldnt be the same without you….lol