Leaving Flammie with King Truffle, the crew heads back to the Cannon Travel Center to catch a flight to Kakkara Desert. But instead, they’re gifted with a free vacation in paradise! Though things don’t go quite as planned…
Alex Jedraszczak serves as dungeon master for a tapletop campaign based on the SNES classic Secret of Mana. James “Valor” Pelster, Anna “Harper” Bryniarski, and Joseph “Sprite” Martin venture off on this quest, which in today’s episode includes:
- Aforementioned free tropical vacation!
- … The flight doesn’t go quite as anticipated.
- The party is extremely confused by the item shop
- Looting and destroying Santa’s house
- Rudolph needs heeelp!
- Is this game actually fun?!
- The party expositions their way through a long and tedious part of the game
- Jeddy mixes up part of the map and adds a battle meant for next episode
- Revenge of the Pineapple Face
- Ah, finally, paradise!
Wow, our 10th episode already? If you’ve been enjoying the series, be sure to tell your friends! Consider following us on Facebook and Twitter—maybe even reviewing the podcast on iTunes. And if you don’t have any friends to talk to about the podcast, you can find plenty on the GameCola Discord! Come on and join the fun.