The Sprite Village has been saved (?) and now it’s on to Matango! And what quicker way to get there than by exposition? Join Alex “Jeddy” Jedraszczak as he D&D-ifies the SNES classic Secret of Mana for James “Valor” Pelster, Anna “Harper” Bryniarski, and Joseph “Sprite” Martin. Don’t miss out on:
- The party reaches Matango and they meet King Truffle in Fung Castle!
- King Truffle has a majestic mustache and very important things to say
- And Sprite has an important need to sit on the throne…
- The party explores The Cave of Exposition
- Where they battle the Giant Viper!
- And learn about kanji and racism.
- Harper becomes the new protagonist
- Failing that, Sprite becomes the new protagonist
- Joseph is hit by the dreaded status effect “TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES”
- The viper is defeated and they save the baby white dragon, Flammie
Ready or not, the podcast player is right below! And I mean, if you’re not ready to listen at this exact moment, you can always get it on iTunes and listen at your leisure on the device of your choosing. And while you’re waiting, why not share the #GCRPGCast with all your friends on your social media platform of choice—or come hang out with the cast on the GameCola Discord? The world is your oyster!