Story Navigation: First Episode | Previous Episode (7) | Next Episode (9)
Now that they can return to their village, the Moogles are having a super fun dance party! Will Sprite be able to say the same by the end of the episode? Alex Jedraszczak guides James “Valor” Pelster, Anna “Harper” Bryniarski, and Joseph “Sprite” Martin through the second half of the Upper Lands saga. Enjoy such tabletop RPG shenanigans as:
- Sprite distracts the others with a dancing baby Moogle to steal all the treasure
- Why would you buy the Kung Fu dress when you could get the Spiky Suit for less?
- Walk the seasons, spring to winter, spring again and we can enter
Our secret revealed: Jeddy’s poor descriptions are largely because they play through a web-based system he built
- Valor gets Silence Lv 4’d, and Harper carries him over her shoulder so he doesn’t get lost
- Sprite finally makes it home!
- Valor learns that any weapon can be ranged if you try hard enough
- Sprite has a very confusing half-canon conversation with Gramps
All your favorite Secret of Mana moments (and some you never knew) are waiting just below! Or you can hop over to iTunes and add it to your device of choice to listen later. And why not get all your friends to join in the fun, too? Share our post on Facebook, reTweet our Tweet on Tweeter, or just use the #GCRPGCast hashtag to let everyone know you’re listening and find more friends to share the experience with! Speaking of which—you can now join the staff and other fans on the GameCola Discord! Stop on by and share your favorite moments from the episode.