Oh boy, it’s time for opinions about videogames! This month on the GameCola Podcast, we’re here to talk about the newest threat to the Pokémon franchise since…itself a few months ago. Joseph is irrationally upset, Jeddy struggles with being a strong, independent woman, and Anna finds her newest, truest love. A full list of topics include…
- Temtem is a new MMORPG attempting to challenge Pokémon
- Joseph is concerned about some of the Temtem choices
- What makes a good MMORPG anyway?
- Jeddy has trouble right here in River City Girls
- Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove and Positive Skill Feedback Loops
- Anna finds love at 100th sight in Stardew Valley
- Joseph explains his cost/gameplay analysis spreadsheet
And more stuff I probably missed! You gotta leave a few surprises from the show notes, ya know? Anyway, if you want to check us out on other platforms, you can click a hyperlink to do so. Examples of such links include Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Twitch, and Discord. And if you just want to listen to the podcast, you can find us on iTunes, Spotify, Google Podcasts along with many other common podcasting platforms. Look for us on your favorite!