- Nathaniel Hoover on GC Podcast #71: We Used to Play Games
- Daniel Dugovic on GC Podcast #71: We Used to Play Games
- Nathaniel Hoover on Pringles Special Edition AdventureCast – Part 2: Did We Blow It?
- Nathaniel Hoover on Pringles Special Edition AdventureCast – Part 1: An Adventure of Our Own
- Daniel Castro on Plague Inc: Evolved (PC)
- No Lynch on BREAKING: The Great London Court Murder Case Announced
- Daniel Castro on Fabricated News: Stevie Wonder Loves Atari
- Robyn Tyrfing on Planescape: Torment (PC)
GameCola Staff Tweets
Planning another singing project, might be too mushy. I've had too many feelings lately about romance/my ex and need to get them out in song
- Posted by Diana Gray Sunday Mar 29 - 5:13am
Welp, I hate everything. Whoever made this game, fuck you. Thank you for this bombardment of pseudo emotion for these goddamn birds.
- Posted by Anna Bryniarski Sunday Mar 29 - 2:34am
Anna Bryniarski | Daniel Castro | Jenna Colors
Mark Freedman | Michael Gray | Shannon Hoover
Matt Jonas | Jessica Kerry | Joseph Martin
Ryan Mather | Jeff Nemeth | Justin Nowosielski
Mike Ridgaway | Nikola Suprak | Robyn Tyrfing
Jeff Day Archive
GEE, MR. DAY, YOU SURE DON’T LOOK TOO HAPPY TODAY. ...
The Ominous Voice makes its final farewell in this tender and poignant edition of That’s So Cliché. ...
How do those platforms stay up there, anyway? ...
Playing this game will take you through the underworld and back. I mean in real life, not just in the...
Why do developers continue including ice levels? ...
It would seem that videogame heroes need to be very careful at the supermarket. ...
It is a good day to die…and, then respawn a second later and attack you again. ...
No videogame hero is ready for adventure without their trusty universal translator! ...
Who just leaves all this stuff lying around? ...