Mysterious Top 10 List of the Month
10. The number 40: This is the number of things I bring around with me, so I don’t end up having to keep throwing stuff out when I get overburdened.
9. Naming: It’s a good feature to have, but has voice acting killed it forever?! Sources say yes. Too bad.
8. Shoulders: Some people say they are important parts of an outfit (Eric, the 80s), but, these days, who can say for sure.
7. Capitalization: do you know what i’m saying if i don’t capitalize? yeah? so, why does it matter? aesthetics!
4. The Future: It’s too important to wait for things to come in their own time. Let’s have it now.
3. The letter Q: Does it belong on a giant stick? I think so. Why not?
2. Dual Wield: Not just for n00bies anymore! Well, still mostly for n00bs.
1. Clarification: Something that would be really, really awesome right about now, but just isn’t going to happen.
Unless, of course, this months OTM comments section gets more posts than last months. In that case, I’d probably feel obligated to explain myself. Got that? It’s an obligation, not a promise. I have no desire for myself and Father Time to post 15 messages again.