This edition of “The GameCola Podcast” features Michael Ridgaway, Michael Gray, Nathaniel Hoover, and Colin Greenhalgh, and it is split up into three basic segments:
- Versus Mode: The Podcast Crew talks about gaming news. (starts 2:30)
- The two Michaels debate the quality of The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (starts 16:45).
- What’s Coming Out Next Month and What We’re Playing Now (starts 42:35)
Various topics discussed include:
- Part of Your World.
- The atlasphere in Dead Rising 2 is awesome.
- Sony says the PS3 will take off any day now.
- Watching movies on your video game system.
- The podcast crew argue whether or not Shirley Temple would have done a better job in Wizard of Oz than Judy Garland did.
- Let’s Tap for Wii is coming States-side.
- Bad economy means lame games.
- Nintendo, cut your prices every once in a while.
- Michael Ridgaway plays Pokémon one-handed.
- It’s possible to kill Ganondorf with an empty bottle.
- The Michaels are confused by the lack of continuity in the Zelda series.
- The Michaels want to see another Majora’s Mask.
- Michael Gray explains what slash fanfiction is.
- The Michaels argue about whether or not it’s obvious that Tetra is Zelda.
- Michael Ridgaway thinks Michael Gray is lame.
- The Michaels argue about Wind Waker Link’s victory dance.
- The Michaels argue whether or not the impossible jumping challenge is impossible.
- Michael Ridgaway is tempted to play one of Tingle’s games.
- If you look at the Ocarina of Time Quote FAQ or Text Dump, Navi does not say all that much.
- Beethoven thinks the GameCola podcast is awesome.
- Michael Gray is trapped in the 1940s.
- Buy Guitar Hero: Metallica so Colin can feed his kids.
- A Thomas Edison impersonation.
- Paul Franzen is stalking the male GameCola staff members.
- Crystal Chronicles could be good.
- Halo Wars could be good, too.
- Michael Ridgaway wants to read The Miles Edgeworth Files.
- Pokémon Plantinum is coming out, so no one will hear from Michael Ridgaway for the next few months. Pikmin Wii? Maybe it’ll be good.
- Nobody is surprised at how nerdy Michael Gray can be.
- It’s over now.
Is it just my computer, or does nobody talk about Zelda at all?
…and it cuts off mid-sentence.
…and this is actually the Megaman podcast. At least the first fourth of it.
Could just be my computer being dumb, I guess.
OK, it should work now! Thanks for letting us know!