And now, for the exciting conclusion of the Turnabout Musical Interview! Make sure you’ve listened to the first part…first!
The folks from Turnabout Musical have yet to escape the podcast, and are still randomly singing.
- Which Phoenix Wright characters would be totally hot if Mia Fey possessed them
- How the art for the musical was created
- Animating videos frame-by-frame takes an incredible amount of work.
- What other musicals inspired the staff in creating their own?
- Random sing-off! GameCola vs Turnabout Musical!
- Don’t bring up Ace Attorney Investigations.
- Pleady and Tri were tazed in order to get realistic screams.
- How were the voice actors chosen for the musical?
- The truth about who the judge really is
- Oh, yeah, check out their website! And, their YouTube channel! And, Deviant Art page!
If this bullet list didn’t excite you, why are you still reading?! If it did, however, start listening to the podcast NOW! It’s right here! Or, there. Which is just below here:
And, make sure to check out the new audio trailer for Turnabout Musical, as well!
And, don’t forget to rate and subscribe to The GameCola Podcast on iTunes! I forget if we mentioned that in this episode…
Hey! I liked AAI! It wasn’t that bad! I found it to be pretty fun! Sure the story was a little weak, but it was still a fun game!
Amazing as always =D
Congrats, you guys have made me OBSESSED with Turnabout Musical! Feel free to tell them that, haha. I’ve listened to “I’ll Be There” at least a hundred times since I’ve downloaded it!
Great podcast, as always! Looking forward to the next one!
I plead guilty about sending the waffles question. I mainly sent it as a joke. I didn’t think you would actually use it!
Even though that the latest Ace Attorney games aren’t as good as the first 3, I believe that we can all agree that the music is awesome in all of them. Wright? (Yes I did that on purpose)
@rizziman33: Right?! It definitely has its moments! …Or, maybe it DOESN’T have its moments, and that’s what’s wrong with it. Either way, it’s still not half-bad.
@Amy Davies: Thanks!!
@Diana: I’m glad to hear it! And with that, we’ll never talk about Phoenix Wright again. Until the next episode, probably.
@rizziman33: Hah! We later discovered that there’s apparently some YouTube video about it, too. I don’t think any of us knew that at the time.
@rizziman33: Well…I think the original trilogy’s soundtrack is a level beyond AAI’s…but AAI’s isn’t bad, anyway!
Hee hee, I just sent you a super long email, so enjoy it! 🙂
I rate the soundtracks like this:
I’d like to mention that while I did use 3 different programs for August Day, none of them were Vegas.
I used Photoshop, After Effects and Premiere.
I do have Vegas, however.
Love turnabout musical and Gamecola! Such a great podcast.