And now, for the exciting conclusion of the Turnabout Musical Interview! Make sure you’ve listened to the first part…first!
The folks from Turnabout Musical have yet to escape the podcast, and are still randomly singing.
- Which Phoenix Wright characters would be totally hot if Mia Fey possessed them
- How the art for the musical was created
- Animating videos frame-by-frame takes an incredible amount of work.
- What other musicals inspired the staff in creating their own?
- Random sing-off! GameCola vs Turnabout Musical!
- Don’t bring up Ace Attorney Investigations.
- Pleady and Tri were tazed in order to get realistic screams.
- How were the voice actors chosen for the musical?
- The truth about who the judge really is
- Oh, yeah, check out their website! And, their YouTube channel! And, Deviant Art page!
If this bullet list didn’t excite you, why are you still reading?! If it did, however, start listening to the podcast NOW! It’s right here! Or, there. Which is just below here:
And, make sure to check out the new audio trailer for Turnabout Musical, as well!
And, don’t forget to rate and subscribe to The GameCola Podcast on iTunes! I forget if we mentioned that in this episode…