It’s the first Sunday of the month, and that means it’s time to podcast! Or, at least, it’s time for you to listen to the podcast. We actually had cast this pod a few weeks before. But, anyway! The podcast is here! For you!
On this podcast, Alex Jedraszczak, Paul Franzen, Michael Gray, Christian Porter, and Michael Ridgaway all get together to talk about popular topics like Charlie and the Great Glass Elevator and PC classic The 7th Guest. This podcast is extra long as we go totally meta near the end of the podcast and discuss the show itself! Bullet list, if you please:
- The staff makes fun of visual novels
- How much better Phoenix Wright would be if it had a “Punch” button
- Michael Ridgaway going on about deleted saves
- Christian Porter doesn’t bear twenty-year-old grudges against inanimate objects
- The 7th Guest
- Charlie and the Great Glass Elevator
- Cosplay! And, unlike those other times, we actually talk about it for a bit!
- How we make the podcast
- Maya isn’t in Ace Attorney 5 because she married Winston Payne—or, was it Apollo Justice?
- The Wii U: That’s the joke!
But, wait! There’s more! As we’re about to wrap things up, the GameCola staff starts talking about the format of the podcast itself. We decided to leave this in so that you, the listener, can tell us what you think about:
- Podcast length: At what point is a podcast too long?
- Podcast content: More topics from fans or more topics from the staff?
- Podcast format: Should fan mail be at the beginning or end? How long should we spend reading fan mail?
So, give it a listen and leave us some feedback! It’s about an hour and a half long, just to warn you before you get stuck sitting in the parking lot at work waiting for it to end while you worry about getting fired for being late. So, make sure you have a full hour and a half to spare before starting this one. Maybe make some Constant Comment, sit down in a comfy chair, and get your listen on right over here: