Curiosity: It’s kind of like that.
You’ve probably been noticing some changes, here at The GameCola Podcast. We’re casting pods longer, and staying on topic more than ever before! In this podcast, we’re taking out all the stops and talking about videogames for the entire show. Who would have imagined that such a thing could be done! Join Alex Jedraszczak, Paul Franzen, and Michael Gray as they talk about such videogame topics as:
- Curiosity: what’s inside the cube?
- Avatar Curiosity Miner
- Stupid money-making tactics employed by freemium games
- Are ROMs actually legal if you own a physical copy of the game?
- How long should developers wait before remaking a game?
- A tender and poignant tale of Jeddy’s youth
- An in-depth discussion of Final Fantasy for the NES
- The Ominous Voice’s new column
- How we prepare for the podcast
Just imagine—you could be listening to all of these topics about videogames right now, if only you were listening to the podcast! Don’t worry. You can listen to the podcast right here, on this very site! And, here you thought you could only hear it on our YouTube channel.