It’s that time, again! After celebrating our Diamond Jubilee last month, we’re celebrating our Diamond Jubilee + 1 this month. Is there a name for a 61st anniversary? Alex Jedraszczak, Michael Gray, and special guest star Shana spend an hour and a half discussing this and such other topics as:
- Just how many dimensions do videogames really need? First two, now three?
- There needs to be a Kinect game where the game plays you
- What’s going on in the above screenshot?
- Delicious pizza
- How soon is too soon for a remake?
- We’re still going on about the technical details of Wreck-It Ralph
- It’s pronounced “Episodic“
- Localization changes in Phoenix Wright and Alex Kidd in Miracle World
- Get your GED
- … And, many more!
So, join us for this podcast! And, then send us some emails! No, seriously, send emails to email@example.com. When was the last time we even read listener mail on the show? We had to try to talk about videogames for a whole hour and a half! Email us. Your Podcast Commander-In-Chief commands it! But, listen to the podcast first.