In case you hadn’t heard, E3 happened recently. For that reason, we called together a podcast to briefly talk about E3 and then go on about Disney and other stuff. If nothing else, it gave us a clever name for the podcast. Join Alex Jedraszczak, Michael Gray, Christian Porter, and Joseph Martin as they briefly stay on topic and then go on to talk about such exciting things as:
- How copyright issues affect gaming
- Disney helped pass legislation to keep their characters from becoming public domain
- Disney helped pass legislation to prevent paid sick days in Florida
- Magic Pengel and Freakyforms
- How many polygons do games need?
- The Western need for realistic graphics made some hideous games early on
- Will games be too realistic in the future?!
- Technical limitations of the Nintendo Entertainment System
- What happens to digital games when the services are shut down?
And, so much more! Look at that, we even mostly talked about games! You guys like games, right? Or, do you just come here for the cola?