That’s right, GameCola Faithful! The GameCola Podcast is BACK, and this time we’re actually talking about videogames! No talking about sliced bread or the evils of Disney in this podcast! Join Alex Jedraszczak, Michael Gray, and podcast newcomer Kate Jay as they talk about such exciting topics as:
- Things the listeners can’t possible see
- It’s pronounced “Chrono”
- How many games people bought because they were mislead by cool box art
- Localizations and accents in games
- Does Professor Layton have a British accent in Japanese?
- New Jersey… That’s a city, right?
- Videogames that take place in New York City
- Fallout was clearly inspired by hit 1999 film Blast from the Past starring Brendan Fraser
- That riddle where the answer is “E”
- Games where you can skip all the story
- Games where you can skip all the gameplay
- The era of DLC, microtransactions, and premium content
- Who even is Tim Schafer?
I mean, really, who is he? Listen to find out! And, when you’re done listening, send us an email! Was Loom a good game? Was I really annoying my brother that much while he played Street Fighter? Let us know!