It’s that time of year, again! The holiday season, where we gather around and talk about the games that terrified us as children.
What? You mean that nobody thought of that topic? Did we at least talk about turkey or football or something? Fine, what topics did Alex Jedraszczak, Anna Bryniarski, Diana Gray, Jeff Nemeth, Michael Gray, and Matt Jonas talk about?!
- Character tropes in dating sims
- How moe tropes affect game design
- Is this the horror part of the podcast?
- The GameCola staff plan out a horror-themed dating sim
- Was there a ReBoot game?
- The late ’90s were really weird for videogames
- Jeddy and Matt just start quoting bad Capcom voice acting
- (NoTe ThIs Is NoT sPaM)
- Are people still upset about Oculus Rift?
- There was a Halloween-themed GameCola logo!
- DisneyQuest isn’t as cool as it sounds.
- Donkey Kong Country is old enough to vote.
- That Sega girl anime that just came out.
- FAN. MAIL.
- Who is Shulk and why is he feeling it?
- What ever happened to Super Mario Land 2?
- Did people actually care about Balloon Fight or Ice Climbers before Smash Bros.?
- … FANMAIL.
- Pizzarian‘s NEW Pumpkin Spice color scheme!
- Why Jeddy has cat ears
- What childhood games completely frightened you?
- They apparently don’t have infomercials in Britain
Thank you, bullet list. Wow, this one was particularly long! This was even after editing it down quite a bit. Maybe take the scenic route to work or go for an extra long jog, today, if you normally listen under time constraints. Otherwise, just click that button below to have a listen!