Here on the second half of the “The GameCola Podcast”, we’re answering all of our listener mail! Alex Jedraszczak, Joseph Martin, Anna Bryniarski, Nathaniel Hoover, and Shannon Hoover are all still here, and they’re ready to read some emails. The crew answers such exciting fan-asked questions as:
- How much money does GameCola make?
- Is the 100th podcast going to be a big event like the 50th?
- What should we do for The END DAY 2015?
- Has anyone read Meteo’s book, Vulgarity for the Masses?
- What happened to the DebateCast?
- What is everyone’s favorite “The GameCola Podcast” episode?
- What games do we suggest for people to try, and what games to we suggest for people to beat?
- Where would we go if we were trapped in cyberspace?!
- What Professor Layton or Phoenix Wright character would we want to be?
- What games have we spent the most time playing?
- What plans do we have for summer?
- Has anyone played Patapon?
Wow, so many topics! How did we have time for them all?! I guess that’s why this podcast was split into two parts. If you missed the first half, be sure to check it out. If you’re all set to go, just click the button below to listen to Part 2 of THE “The GameCola Podcast” #85!