Part 1 | Part 2
WooooOOOOOOoooo. It was Halloween for a while, but it’s not now. And like how it’s not Halloween, this podcast (and its banner image) isn’t as spooky as you might think a podcast for November 1st would be. We did try though, which led to so many people, like Alex Jedrazczak , Nathaniel Hoover, Anna Bryniarski, Jeff Nemeth, Shannon Hoover, Joseph Martin, and newcomer Stefano Wohsdioghasdhisdg, producing so much content that we had to split things into two not-so-spooky parts. So I guess we’ll be getting ourselves even further from Halloween! Way to stick to form everyone.
In this edition of the GameCola Podcast, you’ll see such non-Halloween topics as:
- What role should instant death play in boss fights?
- Have modern horror games lost what made them good?
- We still can’t answer the Zero Escape email.
- We talk about one of TERRENCE’s funny “Be Careful What You Search For“ panels.
- GameCola Superfan No Lynch gives us some answers for us to question.
- What are our favorite pieces of non-videogame yet videogame inspired media?
- Is there any game that we specifically bought a console/system for?
- Playing videogames with one hand.
- Nathaniel talks about having his levels accepted for the 3DS version of the Mega Man Legacy Collection.
- How good are Mega Man fangames?
- What’s your favorite item or concept that was popularized by a videogame?
And probably more! I mean you’ll know for sure if you listen below. Also be sure to take your tardy trick-or-treating around to our various hyperlink addresses, such as FaceBOOk, YouToooooOOOOOOooobe, and Twitter with a ghost taped to the front. You can even subscribe to the podcast on iTunes or e-mail us podcast questions at podcast (at) gamecola.net!