Podcast #100 continues! Not every podcast makes it to episode 100, so to celebrate this momentous occasion, we’re reliving the three eras of podcast we’ve gone through—classical, modern, and post-modern/contemporary.
In Part 2, Alex Jedraszczak, Nathaniel Hoover, and Mike Ridgaway bring back the elements that really made the podcast’s Jeddy Era what it was. They discuss such topics as:
- Mike’s hatred of Nickelodeon’s Doug
- What’s changed since the podcast started?
- Livestreams with the face of the person livestreaming
- We do things nobody else does and we celebrate that
- Mike Ridgaway is an old fuddy-duddy elitist who doesn’t understand kids these days
- Growing older and still trying to like gaming and general nerdery
- Being a completionist in the era of Achievements
- We’ve spent too much time on-topic—Let’s talk about the good ol’ days of Napster and misattributed music
- How do people find GameCola? (Hint: Most people search for “NES porn games”)
- Why do people STAY at GameCola?
- Hey! We’re talking to you, the listener! What makes YOU listen? Let us know!
- Home Alone could have easily been part of the Saw franchise
- We’re in the Cool 100 Club, now! Are we going to be compared to other podcasts with 100 episodes?!
And, that’s just the summary! If you’ve got an hour or so, click that button below—or go check us out on iTunes if you want to listen later. Do people still use iTunes? However you like to listen, don’t miss out on Part 2 of our big Podcast #100 celebration!
Special Saxophone version of Meteo’s “Five is Average” played by SaxDudeMaloyS26