Now we’re getting somewhere! The party heads west to Southtown so they can go east to get to Northtown—the capital city of the Empire! Those are the bad guys, right? Wait, why do we want to go there again?!
Join Alex “Jeddy” Jedraszczak as he guides James “Valor” Pelster, Anna “Harper” Bryniarski, and Joseph “Sprite” Martin on this tabletop campaign based on the classic SNES title Secret of Mana, in which today’s episode involves:
- The tale of the tail of the rain bringer
- A brief geography lesson
- The team has trouble remembering the numbers 7-2-§
- Harper really appreciates some art
- The team actually has money, so they can actually buy something from the store!
- They buy Two Pieces of Candy.
- Battle in the sewer!
- Battle in the sewer…against monsters this time.
- The party escapes the sewer and meets with the Resistance!
- Jeddy tries to convince the players to read the canon text
- On to the conveniently-located ominous temple
Don’t miss you! You can listen here and now using the player below, or you can subscribe to us on iTunes and listen whenever you want. And, please! Take a moment to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube. You like our content, right, so why not get the latest as it happens? And get your friends in on the action by sharing the #GCRPGCast with them all! There’s room for everyone!