Summer’s here, and that means it’s time for podcasts! Well, it’s always time for podcasts. But this podcast is unlike any other, because Joseph Martin, Anna Bryniarski, John Rizzi, and Alex Jedraszczak are here to help you learn all the hip new hamchats so you don’t blanko and seem pooie in front of your hamigos at the hamboree. From wacky new Pokémon stuff to frustrating fighting games to weird space girlfriends, the GameCola Podcast is your one-stop shop for the things specifically listed both above and below!
- Nintendo only wants you to play Super Mario Maker 2 with complete strangers
- Pokémon announces that you need to become a Master of Sleeping at Home
- Sony releases a bunch of trailers and announcements in lieu of E3
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate is getting VR and we’re very confused
- Jeddy gives us the details on Blaster Master Zero 2
- Anna wants to talk about petting animals in videogames
- What games are we have been play in time recent?
- The Titular Cool Hamster Slang
- Jeddy needs help turning off his Switch
And much more! So have yourself a listen and remember to check us out at all the corresponding hyperlinks like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Twitch, Discord, iTunes, and email us at podcast[at]gamecola[dot]net!
[Podcast Intro/Outro “5 is Average” by Meteo Xavier]