After an extended hiatus, the Secret of Mana RPGCast is coming back! To get everyone excited about the upcoming return, Alex “The DM Or Whatever” Jedraszczak got together with James “Valor” Pelster, Anna “Harper” Bryniarski, and Joseph “Sprite” Martin to talk about what they thought the show was going to be like going into it, and how that all went horribly, horribly wrong. They also talk about:
- What happens if the team just fails spectacularly at a major story event?
- What are some
times the team totally derailed the sessioncreative/spontaneous moments in the show?
- You can now watch the episodes on our YouTube channel, GCDotNet!
- How mixing canon dialogue with ad lib works…or doesn’t.
- How the show is made! Or, played.
- We were doing #actualplay podcasts before it was cool.
- It’s the GameCola podcast, so we veer wildly off topic…
Just can’t wait for the new episodes to start coming out? While you wait, you can watch the video versions over on our YouTube channel to get caught up! And be sure to tell all your friends on Facebook and Twitter all about the #GCRPGCast. And if you’re short on friends to talk to about the show, join us on Discord! You can talk to other fans—or even the stars of the show. That should help pass the time until the new episodes come out!