Hey there GameCola faithful! After a little hiatus, it’s time to Assemble for this very special edition of the GameCola Podcast! Join John Rizzi as he brings together two of GameCola’s Superfans, Blu Ryder and Chris Centofanti, to discuss the recently released Marvel’s Avengers for PS4, Xbox One, Google Stadia, PC and soon to be released for next-gen consoles.
Tune in to listen to in-depth analysis and overview of the game’s story, co-op play, unlockables, and microtransactions as well as…
- John considering actually buying the game or not.
- Gushing about how good Ms. Marvel is as a character.
- We need Wolverine in this game now.
- How disappointing Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 was.
- How good Marvel Ultimate Alliance 1 and 2 were.
- Reaching into the far depths of the Marvel Encyclopedia for characters we want as DLC.
- How John is still a youngin’ to the Marvel Universe.
And of course, much more. Be sure to visit our Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Twitch, and Discord. And if you just want to listen to the podcast, you can find us on iTunes and Spotify, along with many other common podcasting platforms. Look for us and add us to your favorites!