Coming to you partially from “across the pond” (as everyone keeps telling me to say), the GameCola Podcast celebrates its 150th episode with Host and Podcast Commander Joseph Martin relocating to jolly ol’ London. Will this affect videogames? Probably not much! But 150 also brings us new beginnings in the form of new staff member Blu Ryder to share his thoughts on both videos and games! And if you’re craving some consistiency, Alex Jedraszczak is also here to talk about the two videogames he likes, so hopefully that will ground you as you here everyone discuss such topics as…
- We are cautiously skeptical about the Steam Deck portable console
- Many RPGs refuse to abandon outdated legacy mechanics
- Jeddy’s frustrated that other “roguelike” games aren’t as good as Hades
- Blu mourns the loss of good RPG mechanics in Marvel games
- Joseph muses on the mechanics of Pokémon games and Nuzlockes.
- What videogames have we been playing in recent timezones?
And much more! So join us wherever in the world you are and be sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter, as well as join us on the Discord to be a part of the conversation! Catch our video content Live or Archive on our YouTube! You can find episodes of this and other GameCola podcasts by searching “GameCola” on iTunes, Spotify or wherever you get your podcasts!