Looking for bonus points this Pride Month, the GameCola gang find TWO binaries to be outside of. Just one more and we can be outside the binary binary. Join Alex “The Jeddy” Jedraszczak, Blu “The False Commander” Rider, Dana “Dan” Cohen, and Joseph “Joseph Martin” Martin as they explore a wide spectrum of topics including…
- Everyone’s favorite GCdotnet Community Polls
- The gang investigates Hexadecimal
- Lawing mowing in videogames
- Jeddy’s adventures in Indie Games with Similar Art Styles
- What makes something a roguelike?
- It’s Morbin’ Time
- What great or terrible licensed games would we want to see?
- The Sims 4 finally adds custom pronouns
- Games having been played in recent times
And more! Also, be sure to check us out us on Facebook and Twitter, as well as join us on the Discord to be a part of the conversation! Catch our video content Live or Archive on our YouTube! You can find episodes of this and other GameCola podcasts by searching “GameCola” on iTunes, Spotify or wherever you get your podcasts!