And now, for something completely different. This month on the GameCola Podcast, staff member James Pelster takes charge of a solo episode! He’s got a lot of things to talk about, and plenty of time to do so. Sit back and take a listen to everything he’s been dying to discuss, including (but not limited to):
- What the heck happened to the Danganronpa V3 and The Great Ace Attorney playthroughs on YouTube?
- What’s next for the YouTube channel in the future?
- James is writing an actual article for the website after six and a half years!
- Kerbal Space Program 2 is out in Early Access, and it’s pretty busted, but has the potential to be awesome!
- Forza Horizon 4 and 5 are the first racing games he enjoys.
- Fire Emblem Engage recently released, and he’s really bad at it.
- Subnautica and Subnautica: Below Zero challenge James to not repeat the word “immersive” over and over.
- Does the Mega Man Battle Network series fit into the card game genre?
- Metroid Prime Remastered has complex controls.
- Ghost Trick is finally getting a modern port!
- Drawing maps for dungeon-crawling games, like early Shin Megami Tensei games, is surprisingly fun!
- James is trying to play Resident Evil games beyond the first one on PlayStation.
- The Spyro the Dragon games on PS1 still hold up well!
- Secret of Mana and Secret of Evermore don’t hold up so well, but are still fun.
- Dragon Quest VIII is still a wonderful game, fun to play as a family activity!
- Do ROM hacks hurt the creative integrity of games?
…Had enough of James’s voice yet? If you’re still craving more, you can check out the GameCola YouTube channel, or join our Discord server! For more GameCola content, check out the articles here on our Actual Internet Website, or check us out on Twitter or Facebook!