Gotta admit folks, the energy on this one is a little weird. Nevertheless! Join Joseph Martin, Bly Ryder, and Dana Dan the Leaf as they explore some of gaming’s best polished-glass-in-garbage-can metaphors on this month’s episode of the GCPC, featuring such discussions as
- Remember, we’re not doing the videogames awards yet
- Leaf gives us the Paralives scoop
- The many ways The Sims 4 is a bad videogame yet people still play it
- Blu’s taste in videogames makes it hard to come up with recommendations
- Joe lists his least favorite Mega Man game of each series
- From strategy guides to GameFAQs to wikis, what’s next for how to figure out a videogame?
- Joe can’t finish a Zelda game
- Blu is somehow the only one who played a videogame despite having a broken finger
And more! Also, be sure to join us on the Discord to be a part of the conversation! Catch our video content Live or Archive on our YouTube! You can find episodes of this and other GameCola podcasts by searching “GameCola” on iTunes, Spotify or wherever you get your podcasts!
Thumbnail image added by DrakonoSkerdikas to the Sims wiki