The dramatic conclusion to the previous RPGCast! Our heroes spent more time fighting with each other than with the bad guys, but I’m sure they can turn things around and bring an end to the evil scheme! Whatever that scheme may be.
Starring Paul Franzen as Joe Hardy, Michael Ridgaway as Frank Hardy, and Nathaniel Hoover as Nancy Drew. Also starring Michael Gray as the Dungeon Master, who has forgotten the story since he hasn’t read the book in about a year.
Here’s what happens in this installment:
- The Hardy Boys are slobs.
- We visit the suspicious warehouse at 123 Suspicious Street.
- It turns out that the villains of this book have a really dumb plan to start World War 3.
- Our heroes amazingly stop the villains a half-hour before the end of the game!
- So the DM decides to have the villains escape from jail.
- Joe gets shot again.
- Frank uses his Mary Sue Move to win the lottery. He decides that hanging out with the other characters is no longer worth it.
- Money solves all of Frank’s problems, as he hires snipers to kill the villains.
Great use of a Mary Sue move, there, Frank.
That seems exactly like the type of thing that Mike would do. And he did.
How did Carl get the boys’ phone number?
Wait… couldn’t pandas just eat something other than bamboo?
“I am leaving toward the exit! No one’s going to hear me now!”
“It’s not blonde, it’s yellow!”