- Diana Gray on Pringles Special Edition AdventureCast – Part 2: Did We Blow It?
- Nathaniel Hoover on GC Podcast #71: We Used to Play Games
- Daniel Dugovic on GC Podcast #71: We Used to Play Games
- Nathaniel Hoover on Pringles Special Edition AdventureCast – Part 2: Did We Blow It?
- Nathaniel Hoover on Pringles Special Edition AdventureCast – Part 1: An Adventure of Our Own
- Daniel Castro on Plague Inc: Evolved (PC)
- No Lynch on BREAKING: The Great London Court Murder Case Announced
- Daniel Castro on Fabricated News: Stevie Wonder Loves Atari
GameCola Staff Tweets
Opinion: each sim creation session is sped up, but it still accounts for like 4-5 minutes. Is that too long? I can probably make it shorter.
- Posted by Diana Gray Tuesday Mar 31 - 2:28am
Huh. That's strange. In the recording, my mouse is consistently a few centimeters to the left of where it's supposed to be. Odd.
- Posted by Diana Gray Tuesday Mar 31 - 2:18am
Sims made: 16/16 Total running time: 1:32:30. OH MY GOSH THAT WAS MADNESS
- Posted by Diana Gray Tuesday Mar 31 - 1:51am
OH MY GOSH IT'S DONE. Editing a last part...
- Posted by Diana Gray Tuesday Mar 31 - 1:40am
Anna Bryniarski | Daniel Castro | Jenna Colors
Mark Freedman | Michael Gray | Shannon Hoover
Matt Jonas | Jessica Kerry | Joseph Martin
Ryan Mather | Jeff Nemeth | Justin Nowosielski
Mike Ridgaway | Nikola Suprak | Robyn Tyrfing
It was the best of times, it was the worst of times. It was the Metroid High School Hacks ‘n’...
At long last, the sequel that noone’s been waiting for! ...
A cameo by Lando Calrissian wouldn’t hurt. ...
It’s no secret that I’m a big fan of the original Two Worlds. No, Captain Eric wasn’t lying when he mentioned that...
Welcome to “Carbonated News,” the column where I get you up-to-date on the latest gaming news. I’m not very good...
So much for not caring about its loyal fanbase! Actually, by releasing yet another iteration of one of its portable consoles, one...
ToeJam and Earl have always been thugs. They will always remain thugs. They are the epitome of living...
I can understand why they would want to revisit old worlds from the original game…but did they really need to...