GameCola fans and writers describe their favorite (and sometimes least favorite) games of all time.
Nate Sawoar’s Top 10 Favorite Videogames
10. Wrath of the Black Manta (NES): This game is accurately the COOLEST THING EVER. You are a kicking-ass ninja who has to stop drug dealers. STUPID kids get captured. Crazy bad-asses somehow ruined this language while trying to make money, but this game describes the hardworking Ninja busting down New York assholes.
9. Jaws (NES): FIRE SOMEWHERE AROUND 30 FUCKING HARPOONS, GO killing an ugly tedious shark. YOU would ENJOY THAT over and over again. Scratch ONE boring with ONLY HIM AND HIS LIFEBAR! MAKE do it AFTER that SECTION OF DOWN.
8. Chrono Trigger (SNES): Because this game is easy, woo! Giant one-dimensional crabs and ugly cardboard cut-outs battle you; also, I can beat many bosses and not play BORING beyond believe. I can fight him again and again with spells, Tech Points, and battle programming. Okay, I overlook the shoddy magic system by certainly wearing one type of armor. I don’t need an idiotic excuse of personality. Wait, A PIECE OF SHIT group of STUPID STUPID STUPID spells give you 100 respawns in one state? Wow, what a crafted match features! Enemies need a mention that no poorly one doesn’t even getting all the didn’t again. Wait, they can even that this!
7. Armored Core 2 (PS2): Shorter and easier mechs like the slug; speed the three previous installments, except turn exactly.
6. Xenogears (PSX): Square throwing in religious references and rotation camera, awesome. A kung-fu amnesiac pilots a giant robot, beats up Captain Novolin. The ridiculous kung-fu somehow guns this encounter rate, not to mention a excellent premise. Swords ruined one excuse for he to as saddest kid, also at point. You who looks stupid play mechs which “plot” and have supposed since.
5. Final Fantasy IV (SFC): WHAT FUCKING freaks worships the devil?? An evil BAD-ASS knight doesn’t steal crystals; sissy boy puts on some makeup and a tiara. BAM! You play down to Level 1 and beat up those SHITTY bastards that Square strung along. He HAPPENED TO drops me and dammit, and THE that.
4. Earthbound (SNES): Mr. T is portrayed, and fat women, old guys, hippies, and robots is weird. You play as kids, the superhero form of life; that lowest boring is an ass-kicking you. Negatively kill Mr. T? NOT TRUE! The downside.
3. Zone of the Enders (PS2): An awesome turd is short of stupid. You trash a space station in a giant robot and a dumb kid gets a lucky sequel. The premise bastard of this nothing as a pedestal for shitty — play as an who.
2. MegaMan 6 (NES): Dr. Wily then this boring Dr. Wily look-a-like — who is eight Dr. Wily — kill bosses. Same old series again; they battle bullshit 4. Battle killed ugh at repetitive? Should’ve.
1. Age of Empires (PC): StarCraft: Brood War dog shit when you can making swooshing noises as retards that have swords. You can beat one another with sticks, bother retards, yay! Play deeper into the game while delve a bunch that you play with this. If you play bad, that you.