This time, on The GameCola Podcast! Nathaniel Hoover, Mark Freedman, Michael Ridgaway, and Alex Jedraszczak join forces to discuss the entire Metroid series! And, this time, the people involved in the podcast actually have some knowledge about the topic! Here’s a quick summary of what you’ll hear:
- No one actually likes the original Metroid
- Metroid II: Return of Samus defined the series
- Super Metroid was the best game ever
- Metroid Fusion was a videogame for the Game Boy Advance
- Metroid: Zero Mission made the original game actually fun to play
- Expectations were low for Metroid Prime, but it turned out all right
- Metroid Prime 2 brought multiplayer to the series
- Metroid Prime Pinball was odd, but fun
- The DS made the Metroid Prime Hunters controls a debate
- The Wii made the Metroid Prime 3 controls a debate
- The “M“ in Metroid: Other M stands for “Marshmallow“
- Never go camping with Nathaniel Hoover
So, hopefully there are some Metroid fans out there who have been waiting for this podcast! We did this one just for you, Nathaniel! And, if you really don’t like Metroid, then you should send us an e-mail and tell us what you think we should cast our pods about, instead!
As always, you can also find us on iTunes if you really don’lt like our website. Or, if you want to listen to it while you’lre away from your computer. Ha! That was a joke! Get it?!