Just like a Mega Man game, Podcast #38 features a cast of a whopping eight (eight!) people who will explode if you shoot them. Also like Mega Man, each person possesses their own distinctive special ability:
- Alex “Cut Man” Jedraszczak edits each podcast like a boss!
- Jillian “Splash Woman” Dingwall lives across the pond in some place called “Not America”!
- Paul “Plug Man” Franzen shamelessly advertises our presence on Twitter and Facebook!
- Michael “Skull Man” Gray dies repeatedly in The Adventures of Willy Beamish!
- Christian “Guts Man” Porter can push the limits of racially tasteful Halloween costumes!
- Michael “Snark Man” Ridgaway has the uncanny ability to—oh, wait, I meant “Spark.”
- Nikola “Search Man” Suprak can find English translations of infringatory Chinese websites!
- Nathaniel “Time Man” Hoover can interrupt a perfectly good podcast with his fictitious time machine!
Hear us in action as we talk over gameplay footage of Enchanted Arms, which is probably not a Mega Man game. However, there are six parts to this podcast (like there are six Mega Man games for the NES), and you can find them all in the full podcast playlist on the GameCola YouTube channel. Or, you could be like all those quitters who gave up on the series after Mega Man 2 and just watch the first two videos below.