We’ve hit the big 100, here at the GameCola Podcast! So, to celebrate…what’s that? You don’t use octal? Well, to celebrate our 40th podcast…really? No hexadecimal, either? Fine. In celebration of our 64th podcast, we’re honoring the Nintendo 64! For about ten minutes, then talking about the Nintendo 64, then realizing that none of us have a system that modern and changing the subject.
Alex Jedraszczak, Michael Gray, and Anna Bryniarski got together to talk about the Nintendo 64, among other things. Mostly other things. Diana Gray also makes an appearance. Some of the other things they discuss include:
- Michael Gray’s mad rap skillZ
- Is picture-in-picture still cool?
- Do people still even watch TV?
- THIS is the RUMBLE PAK.
- Abusing poor programming in Donkey Kong 64
- Do any two GameCola staff members own the same console?
- Solitaire fanfiction
- Are games too long? At what point do you just stop caring about a game?
- Michael vs Michael: Michael Complains about Wind Waker
- It’s pronounced “Pompadour“
- The GameCola staff gets distracted by the invention of sliced bread
- Phoenix and Edgeworth are in a passionate relationship…with JUSTICE
- Voice acting will ruin the fun of arguing over how names are pronounced
Somehow, we managed to fill over an hour with these topics. Don’t believe me? Listen for yourself!