GameCola.net: Gaming Outside the Mainstream is known for asking the hard-hitting questions, and the GameCola Podcast is no exception. On this month’s edition, we ask the question on everyone’s mind: Do they have tacos in Britain? Join Alex Jedraszczak, Matt Jonas, and Joseph Martin as they answer this question and many others, including but not limited to:
- Why is videogame music a course in college?
- Why is Gandhi so bloodthirsty?
- How much time has Jeddy wasted on poorly tagged GameCola articles?
- McDonald’s had Sonic the Hedgehog videogames in their Happy Meals?!
- Why does Japan love Donaldo–san?
- Why didn’t I think of recording Mario Paint movies to VHS?!
- Why did developers always try to cram popular games from other systems onto the Game Boy?!
- Why did developers switch from A is Select, B is Cancel to A is Cancel, B is Select?!
- What’s your favorite Cooking Mama game?
- What cool weather systems have you seen in games?
- What was your first console?
- What’s the secret to the longevity of the original Game Boy?
- What do you do when you run out of classic games to play?
- What’s the worst game that’s part of a generally good series?
- How is Ragnarok Online still around after almost 15 years???
Look at all of those questions! And, a few of them even actually have answers.