Greetings everyone, and welcome to a momentous edition of “The GameCola Podcast”! Join our brand-new podcast commander, Joseph Martin, as he drags Alex Jedraszczak, Michael Gray, and Jeff(ro) Nemeth through such topics as:
- Eat 3 is the hottest gaming/food pyramid convention in town.
- Hopefully The Legend of Zelda: 3 Swords Adventures will be accessible to Nintendo’s large friendless demographic.
- How do numbers even work, anyway?
- What is Nintendo’s next console going to be called?
- The Mega Man Legaversary Collection is as dumb as the names for Mega Man enemies are.
- There is no Crystalis fanfiction. We checked.
- Online console shops are ruining GameStop’s plans to buy and sell old games.
- Michael and Jeddy are secretly the same person.
- Are videogames/movies the future of movies/videogames?
- What will videogames look like two console generations into the future?
And many more! So laugh, cry, and try not to die as you click the play button below! If you enjoy, consider following us on Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube. Also rate us highly on iTunes! If you don’t enjoy, don’t worry: We’re not on iTunes.