There’s no code to skip past this episode of the GameCola Podcast, so you’ll just have to enjoy yourself as you listen to Brandon “Brancliff” Tan, Alex “Jeddy” Jedraszczak, Joseph “Podcast Commander” Martin, and Anna “Social Media Trash Queen” Bryniarski talk about how they tricked their way into being good at videogames! From cheating devices, to cheat codes, to game mods, we’ve got every way to not play a game correctly! And it all started with a fan email. Totally legit topics include…
- Jeddy tries out the Game Genie codes that were sent to us by a fan
- Were cheating devices common back in the day?
- Mods are the modern equivalent of cheating
- What are some stories of cheating from GameCola’s past?
- Can you stack multiple Game Genies?
- Jeddy’s on a Game Boy Advance kick
- What games have we been playing?
- This month’s Featured Article
So complete this podcast completely legitimately and be sure to check us out on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Twitch, and iTunes. You can also ask us questions there or at our podcast email, podcast[at]gamecola[dot]net!
Cool Game Genkie Codes Under the Cut (for Super Mario Bros.)
Weird Levels: TNLPOG, VNLPOG, ENLPOG, GNLPOG, PNLPOG, TNLPLG, VNLPLG, ENLPLG, GNLPLG.
Code that let’s you go down every pipe in every level, and also the same pipe that you come up you can go back down in to: AGAPPT
Makes Mario Invincible on all levels: XXPPPO
This is legitimately one of my favorite podcasts.