We all truly live in a dystopian future, where the only videogames for miles have open world designs. In order to survive this untameable landscape, you’ll have to rely on the sage advice of Anna Bryniarski, Diana Gray, James Pelster, and Joseph Martin. Join them as they discuss the grim future involving such topics as:
- When are the actual next gen games going to come out?
- The multiplicitous nature of Cyberpunk 2077
- How do we all feel about modern open world games?
- What changes to gaming would we like to see in the future?
- Sims 4 is slowly adding Sims 3 mechanics
- Diana details her…unique…gaming style
- James got an SNES!
- Joe has Opinions about Mega Man
And much more! If you want to stay up to date on GameCola’s Stuff and Things, you should be sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter, as well as join us on the Discord to be a part of the conversation! Catch our video content Live or Archive on our YouTube! You can find episodes of this and other GameCola podcasts by searching “GameCola” on iTunes, Spotify or wherever you get your podcasts!