Jeddy lets us spread our wings…er…whiskers, and the GameCola crew enact the first GameCola podcast on their own in more than 40 podcasts. Consequently, things quickly devolve into madness of the following variety:
- What are some cat/cat-based characters in videogames? (Mentioned games include Jones On Fire, Neko-Chan Hero/Land, one of Diana’s dating sims, etc.)
- Diana talks about Story of Seasons while she plays it on the podcast.
- How does each of you approach crowdfunding games on sites like Kickstarter?
- We talk about old episodes of “The GameCola Podcast” for the last time for a while, I swear.
- How did you first start getting involved in GameCola?
- Do you ever sell your old videogames?
- What is Joe’s mystery game?
- What game do you love that everyone hates?
- Nathaniel and Joe start rambling about Mega Man again.
- Completely ignoring any cost or technical limitations, what would your ideal gaming system be?
- Pokemon GO seems pretty cool.
- Diana is psyched about the Ace Attorney anime.
And meow-uch more! Um…much more. As always, you can catch our feline/feline-free exploits all over the net, including Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube! You can even subscribe to the podcast on iTunes or email us podcast questions at podcast (at) gamecola.net!
Two quick corrections because I was brain-addled from lack of sleep when we recorded this:
– There *are* cat NPCs in Magicant, but they are in Mother (aka Earthbound Zero, Earthbound Beginnings). Also, they don’t float, they swim in the ground.
– The anime I was trying to think of was Angelic Layer, where they control fighting dolls with a mental interface. Angel Sanctuary… is not that.
Great podcast as always, guys!
I’ll save my “discovering GameCola” for a later point. Just because.
Did somebody call me? Coulda swore I heard a meow.
Guys…GUYS…a podcast about videogame cats and you don’t mention Bubsy???
Bubsy is a BOBcat. That’s different. And besides, it’s probably better not to acknowledge Bubsy.
That being said, I thought for sure I mentioned Bubsy.