Part 1 | Part 2
As the month of November draws to a close, things get less spooky than ever. Alex Jedrazczak, Nathaniel Hoover, Anna Bryniarski, Jeff Nemeth, Shannon Hoover, Joseph Martin, and newcomer Stefano Wohsdioghasdhisdg wrap up our e-mail adventures and then talk about our own videogame adventures. More details below, including:
- What is the oldest game that we’ve played in its original form?
- What games have caused us the most stress?
- Who is the most pointless main player character?
- “Videogames: The Reality” is REALly funny.
- We should probably link to “The END DAY: A Tale of Love” because we’ve been quoting it like this entire podcast.
- The ending of Super Mario Bros. 2 is not the cop-out everyone makes it out to be.
- What videogames have we been playing?
If you’d like to email your own questions, you can contact us at Podcast (at) GameCola.net. And as always, you can find all our social medication around the dot net, including Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter. You can even subscribe to the podcast on iTunes. See you next month!
For future reference, all of my podcast questions are open to be interpreted however the podcasters feel they can best have answers to them.