- Diana Gray on Pringles Special Edition AdventureCast – Part 2: Did We Blow It?
- Nathaniel Hoover on GC Podcast #71: We Used to Play Games
- Daniel Dugovic on GC Podcast #71: We Used to Play Games
- Nathaniel Hoover on Pringles Special Edition AdventureCast – Part 2: Did We Blow It?
- Nathaniel Hoover on Pringles Special Edition AdventureCast – Part 1: An Adventure of Our Own
- Daniel Castro on Plague Inc: Evolved (PC)
- No Lynch on BREAKING: The Great London Court Murder Case Announced
- Daniel Castro on Fabricated News: Stevie Wonder Loves Atari
GameCola Staff Tweets
Opinion: each sim creation session is sped up, but it still accounts for like 4-5 minutes. Is that too long? I can probably make it shorter.
- Posted by Diana Gray Tuesday Mar 31 - 2:28am
Huh. That's strange. In the recording, my mouse is consistently a few centimeters to the left of where it's supposed to be. Odd.
- Posted by Diana Gray Tuesday Mar 31 - 2:18am
Sims made: 16/16 Total running time: 1:32:30. OH MY GOSH THAT WAS MADNESS
- Posted by Diana Gray Tuesday Mar 31 - 1:51am
OH MY GOSH IT'S DONE. Editing a last part...
- Posted by Diana Gray Tuesday Mar 31 - 1:40am
Anna Bryniarski | Daniel Castro | Jenna Colors
Mark Freedman | Michael Gray | Shannon Hoover
Matt Jonas | Jessica Kerry | Joseph Martin
Ryan Mather | Jeff Nemeth | Justin Nowosielski
Mike Ridgaway | Nikola Suprak | Robyn Tyrfing
Matt Gardner Archive
Something you’ve never seen before—a game where you swing the controller like a sword! ...
A classic modern classic RPG for the Game Boy Advance. ...
For those of you too afraid to subscribe to us on YouTube for fear of TOTAL AWESOMENESS exploding your subscription...
GameCola turns off the Information Superhighway and into the Real World. ...
All the best games we played in 2012, whether they were actually FROM 2012 or not. ...
(Still) dipping back into the mainstream. ...
Dipping back into the mainstream. ...
And we don’t even charge extra for the Jeddy’s Voice DLC pack. ...
Looks like Number 4 is when a series stops and asks, “why the hell not?” ...