Podcast Navigation: | Hour 1 | Hour 2 | Hour 3 | Hour 4 | Hour 5 | Hour 6 | Hour 7 | Hour 8 | Hour 9 | Hour 10 |
This is it, folks! More than a month after its original air date, we’ve finally reached the final hour of the GameCola Presents GameCola’s GameCola 10th Anniversary Super Spectacular Ten-Hour Streaming Livecastular Podcast at 10am on GameCola.net! It’s difficult to believe, isn’t it? How can we go back to our normal lives after this? What will I do with all the time I’m not spending editing this podcast? The possibilities are endless!
This hour had Alex Jedraszczak, Paul Franzen, Jillian Dingwall, Matt Jonas, and Mike Ridgaway all talking up topics such as:
- Has anyone on the podcast ever actually played a videogame?
- There was an echo that you can’t really hear because I edited it out
- Best games of the last 10 years
- Matt Jonas doing his great British impression
- No one is listening to us, again
- If you were on death row and they allowed you to play one game for 12 hours before you died, what would you play?
- Matt Jonas and Mike Ridgaway engage in an epic rap battle
That’s right. You’ve waited a month, you’ve listened to hours of podcasts. You’ve been a fan of GameCola for years, and now it’s all finally been made worthwhile. You heard right. Matt Jonas and Mike Ridgaway have a rap-off. Your life would be complete, if only you’d click that play button!
When do we start planning the 24-hour Podcastathon?!
Uh. 14 years?!
Soooo, now that it’s over, what are smallgirl, Diana and I going to do with the chat room feed?
Hey you can e-mail your parts of the chat to: email@example.com and I’ll change the time to Eastern and combine it all together.
I believe I emailed mine to you, right?
Yes I have you parts already.
Aliright. Sorry I didn’t do this sooner. I’ve been really busy.
Lol, this podcast was amazing. I wish I could have been there live for the entire thing. Unfortunately, life sucks and I couldn’t.