Podcast Navigation: | Hour 1 | Hour 2 | Hour 3 | Hour 4 | Hour 5 | Hour 6 | Hour 7 | Hour 8 | Hour 9 | Hour 10 |
This is the second-to-last week that you’ll be seeing more hours of the GameCola Live 10th Anniversary Ten-Hour Casting of the Pods Super Spectacular. In this hour, we have Alex Jedraszczak, Michael Ridgaway, Michael Gray, Paul Franzen, and Elizabeth “Lizo” Medina-Gray. We talk about a number of topics, most of which were brought up purely to upset Mike Ridgaway. Read all about them in this beautiful bullet list:
- A tender and poignant tale of—wait, no, we’re going to talk about unicorns some more
- OK, now we get to hear the tender and poignant tale of the Drama Queens podcast
- The only girl on the podcast doesn’t care about My Little Pony
- Alternative methods for advertising GameCola
- No one in the chat is actually listening to us
- Mike Ridgaway going on about the ending to Fallout 3
So, there you have it. Now you’re ready to waste another perfectly good hour listening to our podcast. As long as you enjoy it, that’s all that matters!
Oh man I thought Mike was gonna murder us.
I think the worst game ending is in Professor Layton: Unwound Future where Layton findsout his true love is alive, kisses hr, then watches as she walks to her death