Podcasts are normally recorded on Wednesday nights at 8/7 Central. This works well for most of GameCola’s staff, as those working at GameCola Headquarters live, eat, and breath Eastern time zone. Every once in a while, however, Jeddy tries to make the podcast more convenient for the staff members who live in outer space, like Matt Jonas or Michael Gray. When this happens, no one ever shows up.
This episode stars Paul “Paul” Franzen and Alex “Jeddy” Jedraszczak as they embark on a journey through the GameCola Podcast Topic Pile before making their way through the mountain of fanmail the p’cast receives on a constant basis. Topics covered in this podcast include but are not limited to:
- Gaming pet peeves
- Jeddy and Paul have no friends
- Jeddy might actually buy a current-gen game!
- Paul made a game where the main character turns into a coffee cup
- Oh, wait, that’s right, the site has been updated!
- OR HAS IT?
- Just kidding!
- OR ARE WE.
- How to pronounce Jeddy’s last name (It’s pronounced “Jedraszczak”)
- Who has the nicest beard on GameCola
- How did Avatar Planking make so much money?
- Jeddy is a total hipster
…And, so much more! Also, we realized after recording that we forgot to address the “Will we ever call another fan” question. The truth is, before every podcast we say that this is the podcast that we’ll do it, and then run way over the allotted recording time. Maybe it will happen again some day! If you’re interested in being called, send your phone number and any topics you’d be interested in discussing to email@example.com. Until then, enjoy this podcast here!