Remember the Off-Topic Podcast? Remember back when the podcast actually had topics? Well, just because we stopped doing single-topic podcasts doesn’t mean we don’t still end up talking about Nickelodeon and Animorphs instead of videogames. No, no—I’m telling you, we talk about Nickelodeon and Animorphs even more than you already hear on the podcast.
When trying to edit the original two-hour recordings down into hour-long podcasts, entertaining topics often have to be cut. Instead of just deleting this content, it is carefully categorized and archived in the basement vault here at GameCola HQ, where it is promptly forgotten about.
The GameCola Off-Topic Podcast is back! Starting all the way back at Podcast #30: Age in Videogames, Off-Topic Podcast #3 attempts to catch back up on the enormous backlog of off-topic content. It fails horribly at this task, seeing as there’s still at least two more hours worth of off-topic content randomly strewn about on the GameCola HQ basement floor. Even so, take a look at all these topics we cover!
- Sprite Monkey—Remember him?!
- Technical details about GameCola’s big new update! No, no, not that update, the other one!
- SnooPING AS usual, I see!
- How we fill two hours’ worth of podcasting
- The Red Cross demands bloodshed
- A conversation from two years ago that mirrors one I recently had with Paul Franzen almost exactly
- Jeddy reveals that he totally edited Podcast 33 to be nothing like the original recording
- No, really, Colin and Michael Gray weren’t in that one at all
- The Teacast
- A meat fountain in which you dip bacon into beef
And, so much more! So very, very much more… We have trouble staying on topic, here at GameCola. But, that just means you get more podcast! For free! So, what are you waiting for? There’s a whole hour you could be wasting!
The podcast’s new opening theme was composed by the one and only Meteo Xavier, who has so much more on his new album! Be sure to check it out!