With all the recent news coming out, it seems that videogame companies hate the people who keep them in business. Alex Jedraszczak, Nathaniel Hoover, Anna Bryniarski, Matt Jonas, Stuart Gipp, and Michael Gray all get together to talk about the various ways that videogame companies are opposing, stealing from, or otherwise just ignoring their customers. To highlight some of the topics, have a friendly bullet list:
- I’m Matt Jonas
- YouTube playing the part of Robin Hood, stealing from people who swear a lot and giving to Nintendo
- The Xbone
- Conspiracy theories about why Microsoft is focusing on TV
- What does a Nintendo DS even look like?
- Jokes about the name “Xbox One“
- Sega is looking for a new mascot
- Has XBLIG been Xboned?
- A bee I am… NOT!
- Matt Jonas tells a Christmas joke
With all of those topics, how can you not rate us at 5 stars on our iTunes page, subscribe to our YouTube channel, follow us on Twitter, and like us on Facebook? Also, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to suggest a topic or just say something! Actually, I also want to personally apologize to the one person who DID email us last month, and I promise we’ll respond to you next time… Really! But until then, why not listen to the podcast?