It’s the GameCola Podcast! On this month’s exciting episode, the topic up for discussion is game consoles! But, not the other game consoles that everyone is talking about lately. We’re talking about the kinds of consoles that GameCola staff members actually have! So, join Alex Jedraszczak, Nathaniel Hoover, Kate Jay, Joseph Martin, and Anna Bryniarski as they talk about consoles, peripherals, and all the other stuff that I’m putting in this cool bullet list!
- Why the 2DS was actually a great idea
- How many batteries does a modern handheld even take?
- Comparing different Game Boy models
- Game Peripherals: The Good, the Bad, and the Pointless
- Abusing poor game design decisions
- Did the Nintendo 64 have more than five good games?
- What gives a game good replayability?
Videogames. Who knew we could make 68 different podcasts about them? We truly are living in the future. However, it’s not the future until you listen to the podcast! So, translate the pattern of colors emitted by your magical crystal box and use your mystical guidance device to click the play button on the thingy below!