Story Navigation: | Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3
It’s time for the grand finale to the adventure that is Operation Titanic! The Hardy Boys arrive on the ship, just in time to save Nancy’s life and identify an international terrorist! Afterwards, there is a three-way fight as Nancy stops villains from killing the captain, Frank tackles a monologuing mastermind, and Joe has a showdown in a submersible.
Join staff members Diana Gray, Michael Gray, and Joseph Martin in this podcast!
- People always lie to Nancy.
- Bad people have bad accents.
- Apparently, people like to eat a lot of ice cream after they get shot.
- Diana has a hard time playing as Nancy Drew and Frank Hardy when they’re in the same room together.
- Our heroes take a break from the action to contemplate the captain’s love life.
- Did someone accidentally mention nuclear weapons?
- Nancy stops one terrorist by throwing another terrorist at him.
- Tranquilizer darts aren’t as good as they used to be.
- Please note that the villains and the heroes had equally stupid plans to recover the nukes.
- Joe puts six points into swim, but he still ends up drowning.
- Nancy wrecks two relationships at the end of the game, just because.
Did I mention the fate of the world is at stake? That happens a lot when the Hardy Boys are involved.
I was hoping for, “Unconscious British man stays unconscious. And British.”