Welcome, everyone, to Part 1 of the 85th episode of the one and only “The GameCola Podcast”! After recording for approximately four hours, we had so much solid “The GameCola Podcast” content that we had to split this one into two parts!
So, join Alex “Jeddy” Jedraszczak, Anna “Banana” Bryniarski, Joseph “Joe” Martin, Nathaniel “The Hoover Dam” Hoover, and Shannon “No Relation” Hoover as they talk about such “The GameCola Podcast” topics as:
- THE “The GameCola Podcast”
- Mega Man X2
- Games that we want to like, but there’s just one huge, glaring problem
- Deponia, The Final Fantasy Legend, Kid Icarus: Uprising, Rhythm Thief
- Why are gyroscope controls so terrible in console and handheld games when mobile games have been doing it for years?
- Games you thought you would hate, but ended up liking…a lot
- Hatoful Boyfriend, Castlevania, Mass Effect, Gradius III
- Why is it so difficult to find good games as an adult?
- Seriously, could we just not tell that games were terrible when we were children?
As with every “The GameCola Podcast”, just click below to listen! Like what you hear? Maybe try following us on Facebook and Twitter, or checking out our videos on YouTube, or rating us on iTunes! But, for now, just go ahead and click that play button below—and keep an eye out for Part 2 later this month!